The ARC was established by the Academic Advising Task Force and has five main objectives. They are to:
- provide accurate and thorough referral services for students which enhance access to academic advising, counseling, and other student services they seek;
- assist advisors in developing a working knowledge of the range of counseling and student services available to students, and answer questions they may have in assisting individual students;
- provide a program of coherent and timely training and professional development for campus academic advisors;
- collect and maintain data about advising practices nationally and at the university; and
- consult with colleges and departments about aspects of good advising practices, recognition and rewards for advisors, and assessment of advising practices.
Contacting the ARC
We can be reached at (520) 626-8667 or email@example.com.
Roxie L. Catts, M.Ed.
Director, Advising Resource Center and
Coordinator of Undergraduate Academic Advising
Nicole Gonzalez, M.Ed.
Advising Resource Center
The Advising Resource Center is located on the 2nd floor of the Beal Building at Mountain & 1st