Public Management & Policy

Additional Info

Declaring A Major

To declare the major students can complete the online change of major session at: To be officially declared email ( fax (520-621-1000) the forms from the session or turn them in to the appropriate advisor's mailbox in social sciences room 315. 

Note: POL and PMPC majors cannot add the Government and Public Policy minor.