Political Science

Additional Info

Declaring a Major

Students should complete the online change of major session at:http://sgpp.arizona.edu/majorchange. They can email or fax the forms from the session to 520-621-1000 or sbs-sgppadvising@email.arizona.edu or turn them in to their advisor's mailbox in social sciences room 315 to be officially declared.

Note: POL and PMPC majors cannot add the Government and Public Policy minor.