The Management minor prepares students for working with people and building a foundation to become a leader of an organization. Courses are offered in Fall, Spring, Summer, and Winter.
Students will complete the following two courses (6 units):
- ECON 200 Basic Economic Issues
- ACCT 200 Introduction to Financial Accounting (Available to non-Eller students in Spring, Summer and Winter sessions only) - or - ACCT250 Survey of Accounting
Students will choose four of the following courses (12 units):
- BNAD 302 Human Side of Organizations
- MGMT 351 Sports Administration and Planning
- MGMT 352 Sport Tourism and Event Management
- MGMT 353 Sports Negotiation and Compliance
- MGMT 354 Business of College Sports
- MGMT 356 Sports Communication
- MGMT 359 Special Topics in Sports Management
- MKTG 355 Sports Marketing Management
** Note: Students who are also completing the Business Administration Minor cannot apply ECON 200, ACCT 200/250, and BNAD 302 to both the Sports Management Minor and the Business Administration Minor. Courses can only be applied to a single minor.
The majority of classes are only offered during summer sessions; however, the minor can be completed over multiple summers.
Management minor information is available at: http://ugrad.eller.arizona.edu/academics/minors/management.asp
Interested student must submit form to apply into program. http://www.ugrad.eller.arizona.edu/academics/minors/register/index.asp
Courses can only be applied to a single minor