Disability Resource Center
Need to Know:
- DRC ensures access to University classes, programs and activities for disabled individuals on all UA campuses.
- DRC strives for students' experiences to be similar, if not identical, to that of their non-disabled peers with respect to access.
- DRC Access Consultants will collaborate with advisors to develop solutions to disability-related barriers in students' courses or degree program.
- In addition to in-class experiences, DRC considers accommodations for math/second language substitutions, field trips, labs, internships and all related-activities.
- Disabled faculty and staff may request workplace accommodations through DRC.