Need to Know:
- Campus Health is open M-F from 8am-4:30pm. Most visits can be done via telehealth. If there is an urgent need for in-person care, call 520.621-9202 first.
- Insurance is NOT required to receive health care at Campus Health. Campus Health is an available service to all registered UA students who have paid the Health & Recreation fee.
- According to our 2019 patient satisfaction survey, 99% of students would recommend Campus Health to a friend.
- We value student/patient privacy and do NOT share information with parents, advisors, professors, etc. (as long as the student is 18 years or older).
- We bill most major insurance companies (AETNA, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Cigna, United, Health Net). Other charges can be billed to Bursar's account for current students.
- If Advisors are concerned about a student, they can call & consult with a Counseling and Psych Services staff member by calling 520.621.3334.