Advisors use a wide range of tools to support student success. Tutorials and support materials are provided in the section below.
Advising Analytics can be accessed through UAccess Administrative Systems, “advisors” dashboards, providing detailed reports on enrollment, GPA, probation, notes, and many more items.
This series of plan-specific infrographics helps students and their advisors visualize tried-and-true pathways between majors towards graduation. Thse can be useful for students thinking of changing major, exploring parallel plans, and druing recruitment.
This new scheduling and communications tool allows:
- Undergraduate advisors to create and manage their academic appointments.
- Undergraduate advisors to manage advising notes.
- Undergraduate students to view their advisors’ availabilities and book appointments.
- For undergraduate students: http://student.trellis.arizona.edu
- For undergraduate advisors: http://advise.trellis.arizona.edu/
- Note: A NetID login is required and access has been enabled with individual permissions.
- For Trellis Advise training materials or to request future enhancements, visit Trellis Advise Support.
- For Trellis Advise technical support, contact 24/7 IT Support.
- To request access to Trellis Advise or UAccess Analytics, submit a request through central IT’s Access Provisioning Tool (APT).
- For more information about the University's CRM initiative, visit https://trellis.arizona.edu.