Pre-Health Professions Advising
Need to Know:
- The Pre-Health Professions Advising team helps students maximize their experiences at the University of Arizona to prepare for a future career in healthcare.
- Pre-Health advising works with students across campus (and alumni) who are interested in a health professions career.
- Pre-Health advising is supplemental to major and minor advising.
- The Pre-Health Advising team works with students to create an individualized plan to enter the health field based on their goals, interests, values, and strengths.
- The Pre-Health Thematic minor is a great option for those interested in a health profession, who have chosen a non-science based major, but it is not required.